In this section of our website, information may be found about the custom creation of digital art and decorative CNC models. Upon completion, these digital models are handed over to the customers, who can then ensure their own physical production of the items. The quick scheme of the process for digital modeling is as follows:
2. The customer obtains our offer, containing information about delivery time of the model, price, etc.
3. If the customer agrees with our offer, the project can take off. In some cases, we require an advance payment prior to
commencing the creation.
4. The creative process begins. If there is not visual material available, we create a sketch or a project plan. This is then sent
to the customer for approval.
5. If the customer’s request contains visual material, we can immediately begin with the creation of the digital CNC model.
6. Upon completion, the CNC model is sent to the customer for approval in the form of a preview.
7. Upon approval, the customer pays the agreed price (or balance) for the custom service.
8. The model is available for download in our digital storage.
For more information about the production process, prices and service orders, please proceed by clicking the appropriate link in the main menu.